Repairs to Private Ways

In accordance with Town By-Law Chapter 8 Section 102, the Town may make minor repairs (up to $500) to certain private ways.

To start the approval process, all abutters to the private way must sign the Petition for Repairs to a Private Way (PDF) and submit it to the Director of the Department of Public Works. Repairs will be performed after only after recommendation by the Town Manager and approval by Town Council.