New Hire Pre-Employment Paperwork
New Hire Onboarding Paperwork
- Town of Southbridge Employee Personnel Rules and Regulations
- Personnel Rules and Regulations Acknowledgement Form
- Part-Time Employee Onboarding Paperwork
- Full-Time Employee Onboarding Paperwork
- Full-Time/Part-Time Eligible Employee Retirement Documents
- Full-Time/Part-Time Eligible Employee Benefits Packet
Resources for Applicants Under 18 Years of Age
- Work Permit Age 14 to 17
- Cori Release Form - Applicants Under 18
- Occupational Health Consent for Minor Pre-Employment Physical
State Ethics Training
Municipal Employees are required to complete and/or update mandatory ethics training required by Chapter 268A Conflict of Interest Law every two years. You are a municipal employee required to acknowledge and complete the online training program for municipal employees if any of the following is true:
- You hold any elected office, whether paid or unpaid
- You hold any appointed position, including membership on a board or committee, whether paid or unpaid
- You hold a part-time, seasonal, or intermittent position
- You hold an elected or appointed position with an independent municipal agency or district, such as a municipal utility or fire district, or a regional municipal district, such as a regional utility or school district.
Overall compliance of the Town is critical as the law carries civil and/or criminal penalties for violation of the Ethics Law and could expose you to personal liability. Therefore, we encourage you to complete this online training when hired or within 30 days of notification, whichever comes first.
To complete the training you will need to register as a new user and click on the training link below. The online training should take approximately 30-40 minutes.